Virginia House of Delegates 2005 Elections

Keeping You up to date on the status of Virginia's 2005 Delegate races!

Friday, June 17, 2005

Not Mark Rozell's New Blog

We congratulate Not Mark Rozell, a regular poster here, on his new blog. Apparently this comment from 2:14 p.m. on election day was so embarrassing to him that he needed to find a way to redeem himself:

Not Mark Rozell said...
The numbers in the 67th are way too lopsided to spell a huge victory for Craddock, despite what his supporters are saying here" .... "but I'm betting those high GOP numbers and woefully low Dem numbers in the 67th spell a tighter race than Craddock will admit. There are definitely Dem crossovers represented in there, even though this is a solid GOP district and there is no local Dem race to draw them to the polls.Remember, I have said all along this race would go for Craddock. Now I'm having second thoughts. There are too many firefighters and teachers involved on the ground to put this in the Craddock column. "
2:14 PM

LOL. This should be fun to watch.

12 Comments:

At 11:34 AM, Blogger Not Mark Rozell said...

I've already wiped a good deal of egg off my face for the Reese race. I still thought he'd lose, my error was in the margin.

Now, I'm still waiting for you to admit that David Bulova's pants gave him an extra 5% at the polls. :)

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger Not Larry Sabato said...

David Bulova's election day pants selection was excellent.

 
At 11:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is this like the confereracy of Virginia 2005? Or is this more of a balcanization?

 
At 12:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

NLS - can you share with us what kind of pants Bulova was wearing. Thanks.

 
At 12:22 PM, Blogger Not Larry Sabato said...

Camouflage

 
At 1:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard Bulova was wearing wader pants ... classic soil and water board uniform.

 
At 1:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard he was so upset with this blog that he wore no pants!

 
At 6:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear Ben Tribbet is Not Larry Sabato. Is this true?

 
At 6:12 PM, Blogger Not Larry Sabato said...

That's news to me.

 
At 8:57 PM, Anonymous franklin o'reilly said...

Sorry to post this but... NLS is taking shots at NMR at his own blog (www.virginia-elections.blogspot.com) in the comment section of an arrticle about the latest Kilgore-Kaine poll released today (I think).

I went over there to escape reading personal attacks. I don't like reading things like NLS telling posters to "crawl back in their hole" etc. As a personal favor NLS, please keep that stuff here and I'll only post there. Thanks.

 
At 9:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ben Tribbett? Yeah right. If he was NLS, we'd all be hearing about how Dave Marsden sucks every 5 seconds. And how Leslie Byrne will one day win the presidency.

 
At 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Мне все понравилось [url=http://profvesti.ru/o-stroitelstve-iz-penoblokov.html]рейтинг строительных порталов[/url]

 

Post a Comment

<< Home