Virginia House of Delegates 2005 Elections

Keeping You up to date on the status of Virginia's 2005 Delegate races!

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Primary Day in 5 weeks

And we promised you a big announcement tonight. Here it is:

On primary day June 14 our goal is to be your source of news all day long, and into the night until we know every winner. We will be attempting to track, with your help, turnout numbers all over Virginia. Where are the Democrats voting, and where are the Republicans voting. We'll get into more details later. I hope you will all participate and, when the polls close at 7 p.m., I will be here to call winners for you all night long (well before the AP reporter stops drinking and starts looking at them).

7 Comments:

At 10:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That sounds like an admirable public service.

Do you know that SBE does a pretty good job of updating the election results page as the precincts phone in?

In 2003, I got the results from some precincts off the webpage b/c I couldn't get the anyone to pick up the phone in some precincts.

 
At 10:44 PM, Blogger Maura in VA said...

*That's* the big announcement, Not Larry? Aw, c'mon. That sounds like some typical non-news from the real Larry. I had expected more from you. ;-) All of us blogger-types are going to be glued to the SBE returns, blogging all night, aren't we?

I was hoping for some announcement of some actual newsy revelation about a House race, like that Grover Norquist was secretly subletting Chapman's grubby condo for mid-day strategy sessions or something.

 
At 10:48 PM, Blogger Not Larry Sabato said...

Bash away friends- but you all know you will be waiting for me to make my election calls before you go out on a limb.

In all seriousness, wait until you hear about what I have planned. I think you will be impressed. :)

 
At 11:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you. I love you. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU.

 
At 11:25 PM, Blogger Not Larry Sabato said...

Wow, thats the best comment yet!

 
At 2:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about the democratic race in the 75th and the race between Allen Dudley vs Eddie Ferguson?

 
At 2:36 PM, Anonymous roanoker said...

I'll tune in!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home