Virginia House of Delegates 2005 Elections

Keeping You up to date on the status of Virginia's 2005 Delegate races!

Friday, April 29, 2005

Leadership Returns to the House

8th District
Outlook: Safe Republican
25th District
Outlook: Safe Republican
28th District
Outlook: Safe Republican
46th District
Outlook: Safe Democratic
69th District
Outlook: Safe Democratic

Not a lot of suspense here. The leadership for both parties in the House is going to return next year. All of them are either uncontested, or only have nominal opponents.

The Republican Leadership, Speaker Bill Howell (28th), Leader Morgan Griffith (8th) and Caucus Chair Steve Landes (25th) all return in easy elections.

The Democratic Leadership, Leader Frank Hall (69th) and Caucus Chair Brian Moran (46th) also return without problems.

4 Comments:

At 8:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shocker! Thanks for the breaking news Larry.

 
At 11:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're an idiot. Comprehensiveness requires some obvious observations.

Keep up the good work, NLS

 
At 7:06 PM, Blogger Not Larry Sabato said...

Thanks

 
At 10:25 PM, Blogger Greg said...

This might not be part of your blog this might not have anything to do with what you're talking about. I'm writing to you today to see. Arrested in changing your life by using success techniques. I have spent a lot of my life working and listening to other people complain about things they think they have no control over such as their lives. Using modern success techniques you can change your life today. You can start living a life you've always wanted to live.. I have found a site that is very helpful and has helped me change my life forever. If you're interested in changing your life today visit this site and you'll see what I'm talking about http://slydt.com/lf.pl I am living proof that life will change on the outside when you change which you think on the inside. I would be writing this today if I thought the way I used to think. Thank you for letting me post on your blog I hope this information will help other people change the way they think and start living a good life. Thanks again

 

Post a Comment

<< Home